-->

Theme Layout

Boxed or Wide or Framed

Theme Translation

Display Featured Slider

Featured Slider Styles

[Boxedwidth]

Display Grid Slider

Grid Slider Styles

Display Trending Posts

Display Author Bio

Display Instagram Footer

Followers

monday blues



monday; the end to a normally great weekend and the beginning of a new school or work week. monday is literally the epitome of bad days, but for some odd reason, today hasn’t been so bad.

since the middle of last week i’ve been sick, from my allergies trying to murder me to somehow getting pink eye in both (!!!) of my eyes. so, because i woke up feeling better, monday hasn’t been the worst.


in honour of me feeling better, i decided to wear this look, something cute but able to keep me warm while still shouting springtime. where i live, the weather has been all over the place.

the week before last it was around eighty degrees all week and this past week it was around fifty and sixty degrees. trust me when i tell you how hard it was trying to figure out what to wear because i didn’t know what to expect when i walked out of my house. this look was obviously cute, kept me warm (enough!), and shouted springtime.

i recently bought this blouse and already absolutely love it. i was originally going to save the blouse for my trip to italy later this month, but i saw it hanging in my closet this morning and gave in. it’s honestly just too cute, and i was in the mood to look cute too, lol!


one of my favorite parts of this look is how the blue/white stripes, bell sleeves, and the little butterfly designs make a cute little combo.

the only problem i had today was looking for my blouse so i could give ya'll a link, but for the life of me  i couldn't find it. anywhere. i bought it from the only italian boutique in america (so said the manager), but i thought if i want to their website i could find it. nope, nothing, nada.

however, despite that, this monday hasn’t been terrible (knock on wood--don’t want to jinx it, lol). i hope everyone else had a great start to their week! (-:

xoxo,
l.k
QuickEdit
the kinkaid journals
0 Comments
Share :

No comments:

Post a Comment

[name=lexi] [img=https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-ptI6sND_ApY/WLxiqZPc50I/AAAAAAAAD9g/AgmTRjtn87cJm6-ovttJUcdrmYZY_X4PwCLcB/s120/File_000%2B%25281%2529.jpeg] [description=thank you so much for visiting, i hope you loved it! please feel free to leave a comment, i'd love to hear from you!] (facebook=https://www.facebook.com/thekinkaidjournals/) (instagram=https://www.instagram.com/thekinkaidjournals/?hl=en) (pinterest=https://www.pinterest.com/lexikinkaid/)

Follow @georgialoustudios