-->

Theme Layout

Boxed or Wide or Framed

Theme Translation

Display Featured Slider

Featured Slider Styles

[Boxedwidth]

Display Grid Slider

Grid Slider Styles

Display Trending Posts

Display Author Bio

Display Instagram Footer

Followers

what i love about my dad


happy father's day to all the fathers, grandfathers, and great-grandfathers out there!!! we love you all so much, and are grateful for everything you do!

father's day has honestly become one of my favorite holidays, i love being able to spoil my dad who does anything and everything for me. as one of my dad's gifts i spoiled him with, was a book "what i love about my dad" where i filled in the blanks of what i love about him. so here is everything that i love about my father compiled into a little list (-:
 
my dad and i
1) i love your person
2) we always have the best time when we make jokes about how bad mom’s direction skills are together
3) when i was little, i loved to wrestle with you (my brother, dad, and i always used to wrestle)
4) i’m impressed by your entrepreneurship
5) i love getting your advice on life
6) you have the most handsome skin (this one was kind of weird)
7) thanks for encouraging me to never give up on what i want
8) i’m glad i got your impatience
9) i love how you always say “remember who you are”
10) i never get tired of your humor
my grandfather and i
11) i love how you never get tired of me
12) if i had to describe you in one word, it’d be interesting
13) i learned to not trust others because of you
14) i love how you used to drive me to school every day
15) yeah, you were right about people changing
16) i admire your dedication to raising chase & i
17) i love the pleasure you take in driving/racing
18) sometimes your ability to actually listen to others amazes me
19) i love that you taught me to appreciate family
20) you are the best business-owner ever
21) i wish i had known you when you were in high school/college
22) i love remembering the time you took me to the race car track for the first time
23) i love going to the Daytona 500
24) your hugs are always bear-ish and sometimes suffocating lol
25) it’s fun to cheer on race car drivers with you
26) i love the way your eyes get twinkly when you get angry/laughy
27) i value your advice about my health
28) i love listening to rock music with you
29) i’ll always be grateful for your humor
30) nobody else can cook pancakes like you
31) it makes me smile when you look happy
32) you’ll keep loving our family forever, won’t you?
33) you gave me the courage to not take any sh*t from anyone
34) i love how you never stop trying
35) i love how you always make me laugh when i’m angry
36) i hope you get to unwind with mom soon
37) if you were a car, you’d be a minivan lol jk a jeep
38) you could win a talent show with your humor
39) it means so much that you showed me how to drive a car
40) i love to laugh with you
41) whenever i don’t make a bad choice it’s because of you
42) i love that you love my mother
43) you deserve the “best/funniest dad ever” award
44) i hope to be successful like you one day
45) i love hearing stories about your young life
46) i am so grateful that you’re my father
47) i don’t know what i’d do without your mood changes 
48) i always want to hear what you’re going to say about politics
49) it’s amazing how much you know about the body/health problems
50) thank you for this life

and that's a wrap!

i hope everyone had a great, relaxed sunday and a lovely father's day!

xoxo,
l.k

QuickEdit
the kinkaid journals
0 Comments
Share :

No comments:

Post a Comment

[name=lexi] [img=https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-ptI6sND_ApY/WLxiqZPc50I/AAAAAAAAD9g/AgmTRjtn87cJm6-ovttJUcdrmYZY_X4PwCLcB/s120/File_000%2B%25281%2529.jpeg] [description=thank you so much for visiting, i hope you loved it! please feel free to leave a comment, i'd love to hear from you!] (facebook=https://www.facebook.com/thekinkaidjournals/) (instagram=https://www.instagram.com/thekinkaidjournals/?hl=en) (pinterest=https://www.pinterest.com/lexikinkaid/)

Follow @georgialoustudios