-->

Theme Layout

Boxed or Wide or Framed

Theme Translation

Display Featured Slider

Featured Slider Styles

[Boxedwidth]

Display Grid Slider

Grid Slider Styles

Display Trending Posts

Display Author Bio

Display Instagram Footer

Followers

50 things that make me happy


it seems that everyday something goes wrong; either a teacher threw an uncalled for pop quiz, or the boss yelled at you for doing something so minor-ly wrong. unfortunately, something small like that can really affect our day. fortunately, there is something to be happy about everyday. so inspired from thirteen thoughts, one of my favorite blogs, here are 50 things that make me happy (-: :

1) my two pups, reese and diesel
2) the beautiful sky
3) cheese fries (outback's are the best)


4) senior year
5) my supportive, loving best friends
6) new makeup
7) reading a good book


8) going on adventures
9) avocados 
10) nbc's parks and recreation
11) my beautiful, loving, and caring mother 
12) sunrises
13) lazy rainy days


14) discovering new music
15) planning out my future 
16) blogging (of course)
17) funny movies--like the type that make me laugh until my stomach hurts
18) finding a new outfit
19) photography
20) national geographic (one of my favorite magazines)
21) rings. i love simple, cute rings with meaning
22) poetry


23) the ocean. in general i just love the ocean
24) the beach (!!! duh !!! )
25) classic cars, like chevelles, corvettes, mustangs, etc.


26) art galleries
27) disney world


28) flowers
29) alone time
30) all nighters with good friends


31) dancing like no one is watching
32) christmas 
33) my grandparents (all four of them!!!)
34) my blue/gray eyes
35) good cheese pizza
36) new york city


37) st.augustine
38) writing
39) baking cookies
40) journalism
41) dan brown's novels that turned into movies
42) museums
43) laying in bed all day, netflixing


44) spending time with my best friend/cousin, madi
45) this blog (it's my little creation, someone has to love it lol)
46) the color red
47) music (honestly, who doesn't like music)
48) rompers (one of my favorite articles of clothing)
49) refreshing showers 
50) me (-: self love is so so so important

hopefully this helped you learn a little more about me!!! have a great friday tomorrow!!!!

xoxo,
l.k
QuickEdit
the kinkaid journals
0 Comments
Share :

No comments:

Post a Comment

[name=lexi] [img=https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-ptI6sND_ApY/WLxiqZPc50I/AAAAAAAAD9g/AgmTRjtn87cJm6-ovttJUcdrmYZY_X4PwCLcB/s120/File_000%2B%25281%2529.jpeg] [description=thank you so much for visiting, i hope you loved it! please feel free to leave a comment, i'd love to hear from you!] (facebook=https://www.facebook.com/thekinkaidjournals/) (instagram=https://www.instagram.com/thekinkaidjournals/?hl=en) (pinterest=https://www.pinterest.com/lexikinkaid/)

Follow @georgialoustudios