-->

Theme Layout

Boxed or Wide or Framed

Theme Translation

Display Featured Slider

Featured Slider Styles

[Boxedwidth]

Display Grid Slider

Grid Slider Styles

Display Trending Posts

Display Author Bio

Display Instagram Footer

Followers

Fall LaLaLaLaLa


I love fall. 

Fall is one of my favorite seasons (of course after spring, summer, and winter LOL). 

But what I even love more than fall, is fall activities! 

From corn mazes, to hayrides, and pumpkin patches. I love it all.

This past weekend for my fall break, I got to fly home and do all of my favorite fall activities with Alex, and it was one of my favorite fall weekends yet!

Since our time was limited, we decided to dedicate Sunday to the "fall-day". 

Every year, I go to Greenstreet Gardens (basically a plant nursery and a home store) where they have an annual Fall Festival with a bunch of different, fun  fall activities. Which was obviously perfect for our "fall-day".

I normally go with my mom and brother or a friend, but this year I wanted to take Alex since he had never gone (I was honestly very shocked, it was such a big part of my fall tradition).

Once we got to Greenstreet Gardens and paid for our tickets, we rode a hayride to where a big part of the Fall Festival was at. 

The hayride took us through a barn that was all about Southern Maryland's culture and history. 

Every year Greenstreet usually does something scary in the barn, but chose to focus on Southern Maryland which I thought was pretty cool and interesting. 

After our ride through the barn and woods that were decorated as a pumpkin town (it was really cute), we finally arrived at the big part of thr Fall Festival. 

The first thing Alex and I did was the cornmaze. 
And the first thing that happened was that we got majorly lost. 

But I did eventually end up finding our way out (but if you ask Alex, he found our way out which is obviously just not true LOL). 

After navigating through the maze, we walked around looking at the Native American Teepee Greenstreet Gardens had set up, a life-size toy train and this huge rocking chair (both pictured below)!
Once we were done walking around and looking, there was a corn pit that the both of us decided to get in. 

Let's just say that although we're both college students, we literally act like we're five. 

We started burying eachother in the corn. 
Alex ended up winning because he's just so big that there's too much to try and cover (LOL).

After we were done wallering around in the corn and being immature, Alex and I decided to head back to the main part of Greenstreet to see what else they had. 

There was kind of a petting-zoo, where we got to see a pony and feed a goat. The animals were actually really cute. 
And finally the last thing we did was pick out a pumpkin we later carved. This was the first time I actually got to carve a pumpkin and it was amazing! Even if it looked like I was disgusted by the pumpkin guts!

I unfortunately had to leave, but my weekend home was wonderful and I got my filling of fall. 

I hope everyone has a great rest of the week!
xoxo,
l.k
QuickEdit
the kinkaid journals
0 Comments
Share :

No comments:

Post a Comment

[name=lexi] [img=https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-ptI6sND_ApY/WLxiqZPc50I/AAAAAAAAD9g/AgmTRjtn87cJm6-ovttJUcdrmYZY_X4PwCLcB/s120/File_000%2B%25281%2529.jpeg] [description=thank you so much for visiting, i hope you loved it! please feel free to leave a comment, i'd love to hear from you!] (facebook=https://www.facebook.com/thekinkaidjournals/) (instagram=https://www.instagram.com/thekinkaidjournals/?hl=en) (pinterest=https://www.pinterest.com/lexikinkaid/)

Follow @georgialoustudios