-->

Theme Layout

Boxed or Wide or Framed

Theme Translation

Display Featured Slider

Featured Slider Styles

[Boxedwidth]

Display Grid Slider

Grid Slider Styles

Display Trending Posts

Display Author Bio

Display Instagram Footer

Followers

march beauty favorites


i love all things beauty, from skin care, to makeup, even hair products. i also love trying new and different products. this month i have six beauty favorites, some i've found within the last few months but are especially loving this month, and some are newer finds that i can't get enough of.


tarte rainforest of the sea mist, $25
this mist by tarte is so refreshing in the morning when i'm trying to wake up! on top of everything else i do to my face before my makeup, this mist refreshes my face, gets it smooth for my primer, and just helps me wake up! i highly recommend using this product as a refresher, to be honest. 

better than sex mascara, (mini version, price varies)
so this is an older product, but i'm especially loving it this month. i originally got it for christmas, and instantly fell in love. this mascara by too faced, adds so much volume to my eyelashes, and makes them look so dark and i love it. 

plump it up, (don't know price)
eyelashes are very important to me. i use this mascara by wet n' wild as a base coat which plumps my lashes up, making the above mascara look even more fabulous.

lush bath bombs, (price varies)
bath bombs are bomb af, lol. i love how they fizz and make the bath water pretty colors. the one pictured above smells so good too. lush always comes in clutch with the skin products. 

detox dry shampoo, $23
i've never been a fan of dry shampoo since the last time i used it, it left white stuff in my hair. however, this dry shampoo by drybar is fantastic. it doesn't leave anything after sprayed, it makes my hair look like it was just washed, and there's a good smelling scent with it! 

brow definer, $23
until recently i didn't know how to do my eyebrows, honestly they looked like caterpillars. but, i learned with the brow definer by anastasia beverly hills. i love the color (i use taupe) and it fills my brows in perfectly. the brush attached at the other end helps me shape them too. 10/10 recommend. 

hope you enjoyed my march beauty favorites!

xoxo,
l.k
QuickEdit
the kinkaid journals
0 Comments
Share :

No comments:

Post a Comment

[name=lexi] [img=https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-ptI6sND_ApY/WLxiqZPc50I/AAAAAAAAD9g/AgmTRjtn87cJm6-ovttJUcdrmYZY_X4PwCLcB/s120/File_000%2B%25281%2529.jpeg] [description=thank you so much for visiting, i hope you loved it! please feel free to leave a comment, i'd love to hear from you!] (facebook=https://www.facebook.com/thekinkaidjournals/) (instagram=https://www.instagram.com/thekinkaidjournals/?hl=en) (pinterest=https://www.pinterest.com/lexikinkaid/)

Follow @georgialoustudios