-->

Theme Layout

Boxed or Wide or Framed

Theme Translation

Display Featured Slider

Featured Slider Styles

[Boxedwidth]

Display Grid Slider

Grid Slider Styles

Display Trending Posts

Display Author Bio

Display Instagram Footer

Followers

what i love about my mom


happy mother's day to all the mothers, grandmothers, and great-grandmothers out there!!! we love you all so much, and are grateful for everything you do!

mother's day has honestly become one of my favorite holidays, i love being able to spoil my mom who does anything and everything for me. as one of my mom's gifts i spoiled her with, was a book "what i love about my mom" where i filled in the blanks of what i love about her. so here is everything that i love about my mother compiled into a little list (-:


1) i love your person
2) i love when you call me sweetie, pumpkin, and your favorite child ever (lol she doesn't actually, it's just an inside joke)
3) i love hearing you talk about your travels
4) if you were in charge of your office, the world would be a better place
5) i love remembering when we explored st. augustine and shopped in chelsea
6) i'm thankful i got your eyes
7) i wish i'd gotten your heart
8) i love that you still pack me lunches, give me hugs, and paint my nails (it's the little things, right?)
9) i truly don't know how you deal with this family 
10) if you were a color you'd be pink (it's her fave)

my grandmother and i
11) i'd love yo give you a lifetime's supple of chocolate, strawberries, and coffee
12) i love how you never gave up on me
13) i love how you always text me good morning and write notes in my lunch box
14) if we could bottle your sadness and sell it, we'd make a fortune (inside joke)
15) when i was little, i loved to watch you get ready in the morning or for special occasions 
16) i am so proud of you
17) i'd love to be as powerful as you one day
18) if you were a superhero, your superpower would be...nothing because you're already a superhero
19) jennifer anniston should play you in a movie
20) growing up i learned strength just by watching you
21) i love that you are more open-minded than people might expect
22) i'd love if we could have a girls night together soon
23) i always love getting your take on the government (she works for it)
24) it always makes me feel good things when you smile or genuinely laugh
25) you are so intelligent, cool, and beautiful
26) i love that you encourage me to keep dreaming big
27) your ability to lead amazes me
28) it makes me laugh to think how you laugh like an evil witch (another inside joke)
29) i love how you always know when i need to rant or talk
30) i owe you for all the times you didn't kill me for being obnoxious
31) i owe you an apology for all the times i ever hurt you
32) you make the best 7-layer bean dip and potato casserole (y'all it's really good)
33) you give the best love
34) i love your taste in fashion

my great-grandmother and i
35) i love how you keep getting better at relating to me
36) i love going on adventures with you 
37) i'd love to take you anywhere in the world
38) if you wanted to, you could easily be the president (she's that good at working in the government)
39) i admire your dedication to our family 
40)  you deserve the "greatest overall human being" award
41) i love the sound of your laugh when you hysterically laugh and go insane (inside joke lol)
42) i love that you used to travel the world
43) it took me a long time to fully appreciate you. but i finally get it 
44) i love it when you support me like leslie and ann support each other despite their differences
45) if you were a holiday, you'd be christmas
46) i love how you have such strong mind, heart, and will

my grandmother, brother, and i 
47) you have the most beautiful candid smile
48) nobody else can burn brownies, back out of garages, and blend protein shakes like you (this is the biggest inside joke ever)
49) i wonder if you know how beautiful you are
50) thank you for giving me life and for loving me

i love you, mom

that's a wrap!!! i hope everyone has a great rest of the sunday, and a fabulous mother's day!!!

xoxo,
l.k

p.s. don't forget to comment below about what you did today to celebrate, or anything else!
QuickEdit
the kinkaid journals
0 Comments
Share :

No comments:

Post a Comment

[name=lexi] [img=https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-ptI6sND_ApY/WLxiqZPc50I/AAAAAAAAD9g/AgmTRjtn87cJm6-ovttJUcdrmYZY_X4PwCLcB/s120/File_000%2B%25281%2529.jpeg] [description=thank you so much for visiting, i hope you loved it! please feel free to leave a comment, i'd love to hear from you!] (facebook=https://www.facebook.com/thekinkaidjournals/) (instagram=https://www.instagram.com/thekinkaidjournals/?hl=en) (pinterest=https://www.pinterest.com/lexikinkaid/)

Follow @georgialoustudios