-->

Theme Layout

Boxed or Wide or Framed

Theme Translation

Display Featured Slider

Featured Slider Styles

[Boxedwidth]

Display Grid Slider

Grid Slider Styles

Display Trending Posts

Display Author Bio

Display Instagram Footer

Followers

tgif



happy friday loves!!!

i hope everyone had a great day, and today will lead into a perfect weekend. 

today was officially my last day in high school (hey, now i'll stop talking about how bittersweet it is, lol), and it honestly hit me as i was driving home. i was blasting my music, windows down and just thinking about everything (crazy right?). 

and very quickly, and quietly, the thought about what i was going to do next week crept into my mind. that's when i realized that high school is over. i don't have school next week. it's honestly just so crazy thinking about it. 

a short twelve years ago, i was walking through the doors of my elementary, school starting my education and today i walked out of the doors of my high school for the last time, ending my education. 



but, it was a good day. my school held a senior picnic during/after lunch and it was fun. i got to hang out with all my friends for one of the last times before college, eating burgers, taking pictures, and laughing about the year we had. 


now, enough of my rambling--back to the post! 

i'm currently loving this romper! i mean, i love rompers in general, but this is one of my favorites. i love the vintage look it has. personally, the mauve-pink color and flowers really pull the the outfit together. 
 i was pointing at my future lol (but for real i was pointing at my dad who was laughing at me for posing haha)
i also really like this romper, because my blonde hair blends really well with the color. soo basically if i look good in an outfit, it's a favorite lol! 

and of course i'm wearing my favorite strappy sandals! american rag has the best shoes ever. i plan to wear these shoes when i go out of the country next week, and they're going to do phenomenally. they tie in the back, so they don't rub my ankle. they're cute, while simple. safe to say, these sandals are one of my favorites. 

hope everyone has a great weekend!!

don't forget to stay cool!

xoxo,
l.k
QuickEdit
the kinkaid journals
0 Comments
Share :

No comments:

Post a Comment

[name=lexi] [img=https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-ptI6sND_ApY/WLxiqZPc50I/AAAAAAAAD9g/AgmTRjtn87cJm6-ovttJUcdrmYZY_X4PwCLcB/s120/File_000%2B%25281%2529.jpeg] [description=thank you so much for visiting, i hope you loved it! please feel free to leave a comment, i'd love to hear from you!] (facebook=https://www.facebook.com/thekinkaidjournals/) (instagram=https://www.instagram.com/thekinkaidjournals/?hl=en) (pinterest=https://www.pinterest.com/lexikinkaid/)

Follow @georgialoustudios